Medgroup Supplies Ltd is a subsidiary of Pier Group Ltd. We work with reliable partners around the world with access to state of art medical research facilities, producing solutions that addresses changing needs of our customers. Medgroup Supplies Ltd supply a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) products, in particular Covid-19 kits and products which meet the demands of healthcare organisations. All PPE products sourced by Medgroup Supplies Ltd meet the required safety standard as per the European Union Regulations (EU).
Statement of intent
Medgroup Supplies Ltd is committed to health and safety in every aspect of its activities and aims to provide a safe, healthy and supportive environment. The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 is the primary piece of legislation covering occupational health and safety in Great Britain. It is sometimes referred to as HSWA, the HSW Act, the 1974 Act or HASAWA. This legislative guidance can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/37/contents
It sets out the general duties which:
- employers have towards employees and members of the public
- employees have to themselves and to each other
- certain self-employed have towards themselves and others
Medgroup Supplies Ltd recognises that it has a duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of employees.
Our health and safety policy is intended to:
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- manage health and safety risks in our workplace
- provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- provide personal protective equipment
- ensure safe handling and use of substances
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- implement emergency procedures, including in case of fire or other significant incident.
Responsibilities for health and safety
Overall and final responsibility for health and safety at Medgroup Supplies Ltd:
Designated Health and Safety officer: Mohammed Syed
Email: [email protected]