Medgroup Supplies Ltd is a subsidiary of Pier Group Ltd. We work with reliable partners around the world with access to state of art medical research facilities, producing solutions that addresses changing needs of our customers. Medgroup Supplies Ltd supply a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), in particular Covid-19 kits and products which meet the demands of healthcare organisations. All PPE products sourced by Medgroup Supplies Ltd meet the required safety standard as per the European Union Regulations (EU).
Why buy from Medgroup Supplies Ltd?
Medgroup Supplies Ltd is a quality driven business which places a significant emphasis on the quality of our products. There are processes laid out at all stages of production to ensure high standards in quality.
We ensure that the material used is of the finest quality and meets the required personal protective equipment (PPE) conformity standards as follows:
- CE Certification- Medical Devices Certificate of Conformity. This complies with the requirements applicable to Directive 93/42/EEC
- ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) – PPE Outerwear Certificate of Conformity
Covid-19 Rapid IgM / IgG Combined Antibody Test Kit
We have taken measures to ensure our testing kits meet stringent quality checks. The following certificates and documents are available upon request:
- CE-IVD: Covid-19 Pre-screening Test Kit Certificate of conformity. This complies with the requirements applicable to Directive 98/79 /EC of IVD
- MSME Certification of conformity
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet
- IFU SSPL 07420 – Instructions for use
- SSPL Clinical Test Report
- Sensing Self Covid-19 Pre-screening kit – CDSCO / DCGI approved / European CE Certified
Request a copy of the certificates of conformity by completing the contact form via our website: https://medgroupsupplies.co.uk/contact-us/
The products are subjected to strict quality control measures to ensure that only the best in terms of quality and design reaches the customer.
Our quality policy shall ensure we provide a reliable, competitive and courteous service in the supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), security equipment and hygiene products. Medgroup Supplies Ltd monitors quality performance and aims for continual improvement year-on-year.
This is achieved by:
Providing products and services to meet customers’ needs and expectations and in line with Medgroup Supplies Ltd Quality, Health & Safety, Environment Policies and Privacy
- Gathering customer feedback
- Regular monitoring and review of performance for continual improvement
- Continual improvement with all stakeholders based on feedback