About the Protection Chamber
- The Protection Chamber can be used in two ways:
- To check the body temperature of an individual at the point of entry at any location through the cabin without the need of getting exposed to potential infections
- To help in collecting swab/blood samples of general public or people suspected of having Covid-19 symptoms
- The Protection Chamber comes with an integrated system for the atomization of any biocides and viruses. The Protection
Chamber contains atomized/manual liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment. The chamber is portable and can be installed anywhere.
HOW IT WORKS?
- The chamber is an enclosed unit covered from all sides with an entry/exit door at the rear, the chamber allows an individual to operate whilst standing or in a sitting position. The front of the chamber is covered with a clear see through glass.
- The glass consists of two glove holes which assists the individual inside the chamber to perform the checks and take samples in a safest possible manner.
- The gloves attachments can be changed/ replaced swiftly. There will be a provision for the chamber to get sanitised through internal spray mechanism which can be operated manually or via the automatic mode.
European CE certified
CDSCO / DCGI Approved
Registered Address – 2nd Floor, 123 Aldersgate Street, Barbican. London EC1A 4JQ
Midlands office: Regent 88, 42-46 Hagley Road, Birmingham. West Midlands. B16 8PE
Company Registration: 12561518